Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of green peppers sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 15 slices of provolone.
- Prepare 20 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft.
- Mix beef with stuffing mix, water, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano. Spread out into even rectangle on tin foil..
- Lay cheese slices in middle topped with peppers and onions..
- Gently roll meat into sausage shape..
- Lay strips of bacon and roll meat mixture..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 40 minutes longer..
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Delicious Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp