Three-Cheese Vegetable Lasagne.
You can cook Three-Cheese Vegetable Lasagne using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three-Cheese Vegetable Lasagne
- It’s 1 packet of lasagne sheets.
- It’s 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 of bulb of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of small hand-full of basil.
- It’s 1 of large red pepper.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need of Plain flour.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 200 g of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 200 g of cheddar cheese (the stronger the better).
- It’s 150 g of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
Three-Cheese Vegetable Lasagne step by step
- Chop the onion garlic and peppers. Then add olive oil to a pan and heat. Add the onion garlic and peppers and fry until the onions start to brown..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, carrots, basil, salt & pepper, paprika and bay leaf. Simmer on a low heat for 25 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Make a béchamel sauce: heat three knobs of butter in pan, when it bubbles sieve in some of the flour, whisking, until it turns into a yellow paste. Gradually add a little milk while whisking. You can keep adding a little milk or flour until you have enough of a runny white – the trick is to keep whisking!.
- Grate the cheddar and 3/4 of the parmesan and add to the sauce. Stir until all the cheese has melted, then remove from the heat..
- Take a baking dish and spoon in a little of the tomato sauce until it covers the bottom..
- Cover the sauce with a single layer of the pasta sheets, breaking the sheets where necessary so that all the sauce is covered..
- Spoon over some of the cheese sauce until it covers the pasta completely..
- Repeats steps 5-7 until your dish is full, making sure you finish with a layer of the pasta and cheese sauce..
- Slice the mozzarella and layer over the top. Finally sprinkle the remaining parmesan all over..
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the top of the lasagne is golden brown..
Thank you sister wati for sharing How to Cook Perfect Three-Cheese Vegetable Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp