Peanut Soba Noodles.
You can have Peanut Soba Noodles using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Soba Noodles
- It’s 3/4 cup of Tofu.
- Prepare 3 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of smooth Peanut butter.
- It’s 3 of onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic peeled.
- You need 2 tsp of Red Lotus Vegan Fish Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- It’s 6 oz of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 6 oz of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Soba noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped unsalted peanuts.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili oil.
Peanut Soba Noodles instructions
- Pat dry the tofu with kitchen towel, cut into large cubes and place in a bowl. Coat with a teaspoon of turmeric, paprika and a pinch of salt and leave to sit for 10 minutes..
- In a blender add the peanut butter, 2 spring onions, ginger, garlic, "fish" sauce, coriander, rest of the turmeric, chilli powder, a drizzle of peanut oil and small pinch of salt. Blitz to a paste..
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil on a medium heat and fry your tofu for a few minutes until all sides are browned. Set the tofu aside on some kitchen paper..
- In a pan heat the remaining oil on a medium heat, add the peanut butter paste and cook for a couple of minutes stirring constantly. Now add the coconut milk and stock mix well. Turn up the heat and bring to a boil then reduce the heat and stir in the lime juice, allow to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook your noodles for 10 minutes, drain..
- Using two large bowls divide the noodles. Ladle over the peanut sauce and top with the fried tofu. To finish off scatter with chopped peanuts, spring onion and coriander and a drizzle of chilli oil..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Peanut Soba Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp