Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 24 oz of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp