Spicy ? Buffalo Chicken ? Cups.
You can have Spicy ? Buffalo Chicken ? Cups using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy ? Buffalo Chicken ? Cups
- You need 3 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 3 cups of buffalo chicken wing sauce.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare 2-4 cans of buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of 4-Cheese shredded Mexican blend.
- It’s of Blue cheese dressing.
Spicy ? Buffalo Chicken ? Cups instructions
- Place your shredded chicken into a large bowl…….
- Add to shredded chicken your buffalo chicken wing sauce, black pepper and crushed red pepper, stir well until chicken is fully covered in sauce……Set bowl to the side……
- Preheat oven to directions according to biscuit package (I’m preheating mine to 325 degrees because I’m using a dark muffin pan, light colored muffin pans should be preheated to 350 degrees)…….
- Lightly spray your muffin pan with butter cooking spray……..
- Place a biscuit into each muffin cup, making sure you spread the biscuit over the walls of the muffin cups…..
- Now place a large spoonful of your buffalo chicken into each muffin cup…..
- Bake for 20 minutes…….
- Remove muffin pan from the oven and place a few spoonfuls of your Mexican shredded cheddar cheese on top of each muffin……
- Return muffin pan to oven and bake until all cheese has melted…Then carefully remove each muffin from it's cup and place onto a large plate……
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, some carrots and enjoy ?!!! You can just repeat this process until all biscuits have been cooked, I only used 2 cans of biscuits today but you can use at least 2 more cans, any leftover remaining buffalo chicken can be put on top of chips as a snack !! ?.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Spicy ? Buffalo Chicken ? Cups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp