My Favorite Pie Crust.
You can have My Favorite Pie Crust using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Pie Crust
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 12 tablespoon of cold margarine (cut into cubes).
- You need 1/4 cups of cold water (maybe more as needed).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
My Favorite Pie Crust instructions
- Combine salt and sugar with flour.
- Toss the cold cubed margarine into the flour mixture.
- Cut diced margarine into the flour mixture (use pastry cutter or two knifes) until the margarine is the size of coarse peas..
- Gradually add the water mixture into the flour until a dough can be formed. You may need to add more water, but add a tablespoon at a time.You know you have added enough water when you grab a handful of the dough and it doesn't break apart..
- Combine the dough and form into a ball. Do not overwork the dough..
- Divide the dough into two balls of dough. Wrap both in plastic wraps and rest in the refrigerator for at least a half hour..
- Remove one dough from the refrigerator. Liberally flour your work surface and your rolling pin. Gradually roll the dough into a circle. Make sure you roll your dough to be about an inch more than your pie plate..
- I used a pot cover as a guide to cut the dough so that I can get a perfect circle..
- I personally oiled and floured my pie plate before putting the pie dough in it..
- Place your rolled pie dough into your pie plate..
- Follow the same step of rolling your dough for the top pie crust. Only make the size of the circle smaller..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing My Favorite Pie Crust, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp