Slow Cooker Pot Roast.
You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Prepare 4 lb of chuck roast.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 4 medium of carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 6 medium of yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- Pat roast dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, sear meat on all sides..
- Put veggies in slow cooker, place roast on top, sprinkle with soup mix, pour broth over meat, add bay leaves, put lid on..
- Cook on high for 3 and a half hours or low for 7 hours, your all done when meat falls apart..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Slow Cooker Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp