Easy Bangin Burritos.
You can have Easy Bangin Burritos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Bangin Burritos
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 5 of burrito style flour tortillas.
- You need 1 can of Refried beans.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of vegetable or canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Easy Bangin Burritos instructions
- Brown ground beef over medium heat..
- Once meat is browned, drain it. Then season with the packet of taco seasoning. I usually let it simmer in the same pan with the seasoning for a few minutes so the seasoning can soak in..
- While the meat and seasoning, heat up Refried beans in a separate pot. (I like to use Ortega beans & seasoning).
- Once beans and meat are done, fold the amount you like of meat, beans, cheese, & dressings of your choice into the tortillas, folded burrito style..
- Put your oil of choice in a frying man, making sure the whole pan is cover with oil..
- Place folded burrito in the oiled pan over medium heat then flip it until both sides are golden. I usually do one at a time..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Yummy Easy Bangin Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp