Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- It’s 1-2 heads of broccoli chopped to desired size.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped to desired size and shape.
- It’s 1 can of sliced potatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Celery Seed.
- You need of Optional Ingredients/Toppings:.
- It’s of Cauliflower.
- You need of Peppers.
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Green onion.
Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients into a crockpot, mix well, and cook on High for 30 minutes. Stir soup and smash potatoes down to pieces with a masher or fork. Reduce heat to low. Cook for another 45-60 minutes. Serve and Enjoy..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp