Baked asparagus with peppers. Baked Asparagus with olive oil and parmesan cheese. Are you ready for asparagus season? This has to be one of the easiest ways to cook asparagus.
Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. How to bake asparagus the easy way? Place asparagus in a large plastic bag. You can cook Baked asparagus with peppers using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked asparagus with peppers
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 4 of mini sweet peppers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parm sprinkle cheese.
Drizzle half the olive oil over the asparagus, seal the bag and shake until asparagus is coated evenly with the olive oil. Place the asparagus in a single layer on a cookie sheet, season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender or crunchy depending upon your. This Baked Asparagus is springtime veggie perfection.
Baked asparagus with peppers step by step
- Wash asparagus spears. Snap off bottom wood like parts or any not green parts..
- Wash mini peppers. Cut of stem part and remove seeds. Cut into 2 or 3 peices depending on size..
- Preheat oven to 500°. Line baking sheet with tin foil..
- Place asparagus on foil lined sheet in even 1 layer. Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice, cumin, and parm cheese..
- Place mini pepper pieces on foil lined baking sheet..
- Cant have cheese? Substitute with garlic powder. Yum!.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Check half way through..
- Cant have cheese? Substitute with light sprinkle of garlic powder. Yum!.
It's topped with crispy bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. A must for your Easter table! This Baked Asparagus with Breadcrumbs does just that. A simple coating of seasonings, olive oil, bread crumbs and parmesan. Lay thin slices of butter on top.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Make Tasty Baked asparagus with peppers, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp