Sausage Spaghetti Soup.
You can cook Sausage Spaghetti Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Spaghetti Soup
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, minced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 pcs of beef sausages, cut 1 cm.
- It’s 100 gr of spam, cut rectangle.
- Prepare 1 pc of boneless chicken thigh, boiled, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled, cut.
- Prepare 100 gr of frozen peas.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges.
- Prepare 1500 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 100 gr of spaghetti, boiled al dente according to the package directions, set aside.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
Sausage Spaghetti Soup step by step
- Heat butter in a pot. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add chicken stock..
- Add chicken, sausage, and spam. Cook until chicken stock is boiling..
- Add carrots, peas, salt, white pepper powder, mushroom bouillon, and nutmeg powder. Keep boiling until the vegetables are cooked. Test the taste. Remove from the heat..
- Place spaghetti in the bowls. Pour the sausage soup before serving. Yum! ?.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy Sausage Spaghetti Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp