Sour Cream Noodle Bake.
You can have Sour Cream Noodle Bake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- You need 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 2 cans (15 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 cups of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground red pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Sour Cream Noodle Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large pot cook hamburger with chopped onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley until browned; drain and return to pot..
- Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodles as directed on package. Drain and return to pot..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese with a little salt, some pepper and the ground red pepper..
- Fold in the chopped green onions..
- Add the cheese mixture to the cooked noodles; mix well..
- Prepare a 9×13 dish for baking for this meal and one for freezing. Place 1/4 of the noodle mixture into each dish..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the meat mixture..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the cheddar cheese..
- Repeat all steps in a second layer to use up all remaining ingredients..
- Place one 9×13 dish in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow the freezer dish to cool completely, then cover in plastic wrap and aluminum foil and store in freezer. Tip: Write date, dish name, oven temp and time on top of aluminum foil..
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Tasty Sour Cream Noodle Bake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp