Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce).
You can have Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce)
- Prepare of Your favourite noodle.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- It’s 80 ml of thick sate sauce.
- You need of Ground pepper.
- It’s of Salty soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 glass of hot water.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare leaves of Chopped coriander.
Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) step by step
- Cook your favourite noodle as per instruction on the package. I'm using ready to eat wok noodle from the biggest supermarket chain in the Netherlands ?. Once cooked, drain it and set it aside..
- In a pan heat the oil up and put the chopped onion in. Stir fry it until golden. Add the crushed garlic..
- Mix the sate sauce with a glass of hot water, just to make it less thick..
- Put the sauce into the pan and add the noodle..
- Season it with pepper and salty soya sauce. Stir until they mix well. Taste to correct..
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and sliced tomatoes. I like to add chopped chilies because they make everything more delicious!! ?.
- Add your favourite dish. In the picture I had some tempe with it. Makes it a perfect vegetarian meal! ?.
Thank you sister wati for sharing How to Make Delicious Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp