Seafood Meat Medley.
You can have Seafood Meat Medley using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Meat Medley
- It’s 1 of and a 1/2 package frozen shrimp.
- You need 1 of whole package of Hillshire Farms kielbasa.
- You need of Half a package of frozen grilled chicken strips.
- It’s 1 box of rotini pasta.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Garlic Seasalt.
- It’s To taste of Garlic powder.
- You need To taste of Green onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a yellow onion.
- Prepare To taste of Liquid smoke.
- It’s To taste of Mae Ploy Sweet Thai chili sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
Seafood Meat Medley step by step
- Partially unthaw shrimp, and cut up kielbasa into bite size pieces. Add olive oil to your pan or wok. Then add in Shrimp, kielbasa, and Chicken..
- Add your seasons, and the 1/4 onion then stir carefully. Boil pasta water with some salt..
- Cook pasta according to box directions, now would be the time you make your sauce (which I'll have a separate recipe for).
- Once everything is cooked, combine the noodles and sauce with the meat mixture and serve as you please..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Seafood Meat Medley, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp