Vegan Scrambled Tofu.
You can have Vegan Scrambled Tofu using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Scrambled Tofu
- It’s 1 block of extra firm tofu.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2/3 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 of heaped tbsp nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kala Numak (black salt).
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 100 ml of plant based milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
- You need of Chives for garnish.
Vegan Scrambled Tofu instructions
- Prepare the tofu by lightly pressing dry inside a tea towel or some kitchen roll and roughly chop into squares of around 1inch. Make sure not to crumble the tofu as this will change the end texture..
- Prepare the 'eggy' mixture by combining the rest of the ingredients (minus the chives and oil) in a small bowl and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on a high heat. Once the oil is hot add the tofu and cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally for around 8 minutes or until some of the tofu begins to brown slightly..
- Pour the 'eggy' mixture over the browned tofu and gently stir to combine. Cook on a medium to high heat allowing the liquid to simmer around the tofu for around 8 minutes or until the majority of the liquid is absorbed by the tofu..
- Serve immediately and garnish with chives..
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Scrambled Tofu, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp