Sweet and sour sauce from Serious Eats.
You can cook Sweet and sour sauce from Serious Eats using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour sauce from Serious Eats
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch (about 7g).
- You need 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of water.
- You need 2/3 cup (160 ml) of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup (74 g) of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup (80 ml) of rice vinegar.
- You need 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of soy sauce.
Sweet and sour sauce from Serious Eats step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pineapple juice, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in cornstarch slurry and cook until thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks..
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Sweet and sour sauce from Serious Eats, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp