Garlic Parmesan Asparagus.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- It’s 1 pound of asparagus ends trimmed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of sea salt or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoon of garlic minced.
- It’s 3-4 Tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Asparagus instructions
- Rinse the asparagus and drain..
- Put the asparagus on a large plate and drizzle olive oil on it and season with salt and pepper. Mix gently..
- Air fry the asparagus at 380F (190C) for about 6 minutes. Halfway into the air frying process, mix in the minced garlic and continue to air fry until completion..
- To serve, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese..
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Garlic Parmesan Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp