Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans.
You can cook Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans
- It’s 10 of green beans.
- You need 150 g of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- You need 2 of chili (optional).
- It’s of spring onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans step by step
- Prepare all of ingredients. Cut green beans to 1.5 inch long. Thinly slice garlic, shallots and chilies..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil with low heat. Put garlic, shallots, and chili. Stir about 1 minutes until fragrant and add green beans. Change to medium heat and cook for about 2 minutes. Give small amount of water. Then add bean sprouts in..
- Add the seasonings and stir it until everything cooked for 3-4 minutes. Last, add spring onion anf mix it well.
- Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans is ready to serve ✨.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp