Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. Mashed aubergine with potato is often served as a side dish along with a few other condiments. Mauritian-style mashed aubergine or eggplant with potato is made in a skillet where thinly sliced. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice.
Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for this pressure cooker curry with How to make pressure cooker curry with potato & aubergine The combination of potato, cheese and smoky aubergine makes these filo parcels particularly hard to resist. They can be put together a few hours ahead of time and baked when you need them. Add the chopped potato, aubergine, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric. You can cook Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
- You need 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- It’s of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- It’s of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Prepare of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- It’s of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of TEMPERING the lentils.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- It’s of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
Stir in the chickpeas and chopped coriander. This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user nat. Add to the skillet and sauté for some minutes. Add the potatoes to the aubergine.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe instructions
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy? #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Put the lamb mixture in a large ovenproof dish. Cover with layers of potato and aubergine slices, then pour. To serve, place the Roasted Aubergine, Tomato and Potato Crush in the centre of each plate and put the fish on top, then drizzle the kachumber around the plate. While aubergine is baking, peel potatoes, cut into eighths, place in saucepan, with garlic in lightly salted water just to cover. On high heat, bring to a boil.
Thank you sister dian for sharing How to Cook Tasty Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp