Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. I've added Smoked turkey, bacon or ham would work just as well. the crust is surpisingly good with the mushroom and cheese. Top with the mushroom-onion mixture, add cubed smoked turkey, and pour the egg mixture on top. Making this mushroom bacon is as easy as it gets.
Place in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. If you ask me, a good burger needs mushrooms on top, but they tend to slide around and fall off. I decided to put mushrooms right into the patties—problem solved! —Melissa Obernesser, Utica, New York. You can have Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- Prepare 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- It’s of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
Smoking a turkey for Thanksgiving using my brining techniques and recipes and my bacon butter under the skin will be sure to make your In this recipe, I show you how to stuff bacon butter under the skin of the turkey before smoking it to moisturize that breast meat and make it super flavorful. The Best Smoked Portabella Mushrooms Recipes on Yummly Turkey Sausage And Mushroom Quinoa Skillet With Hillshire Farm Naturals® Smoked Sausage, Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms, Beef And Bacon Smoked Sausage With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Mushrooms. How to make smoked turkey breast, either with wild and domestic turkey.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette instructions
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..
Sharing a recipe for Turkey, Mushroom and Bacon Puff Pastry Pockets. These puff pastry pockets are filled with a turkey, bacon, swiss cheese and a creamy mushroom sauce. They're the perfect choice for using up leftover Thanksgiving turkey! When I was in university, I created this flavorful penne pasta recipe using my favorite ingredients: smoked bacon, button mushrooms and garlic. It became a hit with my family, friends and even special guests at home.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp