Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- Make ready 2 of bananas.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Get 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister linda for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp