Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes.
You can have Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes
- You need of Little potatoes 2-3 lbs (enough to cover tray).
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste (don’t skimp on salt- potatoes need a lot of salt).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare Touch of adobo seasoning (has salt in it).
Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes step by step
- Preheat over to 425 °. Cover potion oil and seasoning. Mix around and add Parmesan and a little more salt after mixing around.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 min. Shake tray around mid way to get everything crispy.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Yummy Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp