Salmon Quinoa Salad.
You can have Salmon Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Quinoa Salad
- You need of Salmon.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Capers (optional).
- You need of Quinoa cooked.
- You need of Broccolini Trader Joes.
- You need of Chickpeas.
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Red onion.
- It’s of Limes.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
Salmon Quinoa Salad instructions
- Mince red onion and cover with lime juice. Set aside..
- Cook fish skin side down on med-high heat in coconut oil. I like to add capers but this is optional. Cook salmon about 6 min each side. When finished set aside and let cool..
- In a bowl add quinoa, chopped broccolini, drained chickpeas, halved cherry tomatoes, cilantro, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Add salmon, I like to shred it and mix it in but it can also be served on top of quinoa salad..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Perfect Salmon Quinoa Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp