Pepper Steak Noodles.
You can have Pepper Steak Noodles using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak Noodles
- It’s 1 lbs of flank steak.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers, diced large.
- You need 1 of large onion or 2 medium, diced large.
- You need 1 bag of thick egg noodles.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- You need 1.5 tbs of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1.5 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, Minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of lime (half for the sauce and half for squeezing on top).
Pepper Steak Noodles step by step
- In a screaming hot cast iron skillet, cook your (salt and pepper seasoned) steak until desired doneness (I did medium rare because it will continue to cook with the noodles) once cooked, set aside to rest.
- Turn heat to medium-low and cook bell peppers and onions 2-5 min..
- Meanwhile in a bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soya sauce, cracked black pepper, corn starch, garlic, sriracha, ginger, oyster sauce,water, half lime juice and brown sugar.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and let the sauce come to boil. About 5 min..
- Slice the steak thin and return it to the pan with the veggies, pour all those steak juices in as well..
- Add the bag of egg noodles and toss everything together. And cook until the noodles are warmed (these noodles are usually cooked and just need to be warmed)- if u use other noodles just cook them 90% of the way first..
- Let everything mingle for 5-10min and serve with a squeeze of lime and green onion.
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Pepper Steak Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp