A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83.
You can have A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83
- You need 1 cup of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother.
- It’s 1/2 cup of molasses.
- You need 3/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83 instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together, in a pot..
- Heat stirring till the sugar is dissolved..
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve on pork, beef, Chicken, lamb, or turkey. I stored mine in a 46 ounce jar in the refrigerator..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious A Southern Barbecue Sauce Batch 83, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp