Healthy Turkey Taco/Burrito filling.
You can cook Healthy Turkey Taco/Burrito filling using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Turkey Taco/Burrito filling
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 each of Medium Green Pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 each of Small Onion, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 each of Medium tomato, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 packages of Lower sodium Taco Seasoning.
Healthy Turkey Taco/Burrito filling step by step
- Cut peppers, onions and tomatoes as above..
- Meanwhile heat 2 tbls. Olive oil in a pan and add ground turkey. Season with half of the allotted taco seasoning mixture. No taco seasoning on hand no problem just season with salt, pepper, garlic powdet, onion powder, cumin and a dash of chili powder..
- Once turkey starts to brown add the vegetables and season with remaining taco seasoning. Stir and cook until turkey is cooked through, vegetables are tender and moisture has evaporated, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve as taco, burrito or fajita filling. Top with cheese, sour cream, salsa and avocados or guacamole..
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Healthy Turkey Taco/Burrito filling, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp