Cajun Dipping Sauce.
You can have Cajun Dipping Sauce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Dipping Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Creole/Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tsp. of Sriracha sauce.
Cajun Dipping Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well. Feel free to adjust the creole seasoning and sriracha sauce to taste..
- Enjoy!! This is great for fries, chicken strips, anything you want to dip in it!.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Cajun Dipping Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp