Easy cheese steaks. These Philly cheesesteaks from Delish.com will be your new go-to sandwich. What's the best cut of meat for a cheesesteak? You want to pick a type of steak that is thin and well marbled.
How to cook easy cheese steaks. I only use Lodge brand cast iron cookware because it's American made. Yes that is a cockatoo screeching in the background. You can have Easy cheese steaks using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy cheese steaks
- Prepare 1 of steak of ur choice.
- Prepare 4-5 of sweet peppers.
- Prepare Half of an onion.
- Prepare of Season of ur choice i just used salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- It’s Pack of Hawaiian mini sub sweet rolls.
- It’s of Mayo optional.
Mu husband grew up in Reading, PA and Rochester, NY but now lives in Arizona with me. He is always complaining that nobody knows how to make a real cheese steak. Cheesesteaks Philadelphia Super Bowl Christmas Father's Day March Madness Tailgating Beef Mushrooms Onions Steak Dinner Sub / Sandwich DIY Comfort Food Easy. What kind of cheese to use in Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes.
Easy cheese steaks step by step
- Cut up steak onion and peppers.
- Cook up together.
- Take sweet roll place chesse on and put in toaster oven till chesse is melted.
- Take ur.steak mixture and place as much as u want on top of melted chesse.
- Add mayo or whatever u would like and enjoy.
I used both Provolone and Cheddar cheeses here to mix To sum it all up, these couldn't have been easier and the results were delicious. This is a huge hit with the kids too. It's a bit of a twist on a classic Philly Cheese Steak. Rather than using actual steak, you simply use hamburger meat, and we use lean hamburger. Since we live in a rural area where there aren't any restaurants to speak of, I thought it would be fun to make this classic sandwich at home.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Cook Perfect Easy cheese steaks, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp