Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb).
You can cook Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- It’s of Sauces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Produce.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (sliced).
- It’s 3 stalks of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- It’s 160 gms of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- You need 150 gms of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 1 stalk of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- You need 1 Handful of Corriander.
- You need 60 gms of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 1 of Dried Chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Star Anise.
- It’s of Other.
- Prepare 300 gms of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- It’s 3 cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) instructions
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp