Ham ?Soup ?. Ham And Bean Soup With Ham Bone Recipes. This is a recipe for ham bean soup with Great Northern beans and chopped vegetables. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This hearty ham and bean soup is the kind of soup you crave on a cold fall or winter day. I used my easter ham, but any ham will do.
Rinse the beans in cold running water and sort to remove any stones or debris, or split beans. This soup is one of my longtime favorites, mostly because it is made with wonderfully flavorful homemade ham broth (my favorite!), and it is a breeze to throw together. Got a ham bone on leftover from the holidays? You can cook Ham ?Soup ? using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham ?Soup ?
- Prepare of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- You need 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
Put it to good use in this comforting slow-cooker soup. Remove ham bone; let stand until cool enough to handle. Remove meat from bone; discard fat, gristle, and bone. Shred meat, and stir into soup.
Ham ?Soup ? instructions
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
You see, this ham hock soup is insanely easy to make. But, you have to soak the dried beans overnight. And any time I know what dinner is going to When I eat this soup, it makes me feel like I'm in The Little House on the Prairie, eating a soup that was cooked all day in a large kettle over the fire. Sometimes we make ham JUST so we can make this soup. It is super comforting and delicious.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Ham ?Soup ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp