Fried Eggplant in Spicy Coconut Milk Sauce (FOFOKI).
You can cook Fried Eggplant in Spicy Coconut Milk Sauce (FOFOKI) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant in Spicy Coconut Milk Sauce (FOFOKI)
- Prepare 5 of purple eggplant.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 of tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 chunk of ginger, crushed.
- It’s 100 g of anchovy / small shrimp, fried briefly.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES.
- It’s 5 of spring onions.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of large red chilies.
- It’s 8 of cayenne peppers (to taste).
- Prepare 2 of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need to taste of Sugar and salt.
Fried Eggplant in Spicy Coconut Milk Sauce (FOFOKI) step by step
- Wash the eggplant, cut from the tip to the base (do not to break apart, leave the top end uncut)..
- Soak eggplant in salted water about 10 minutes. Steam, friy, or grill the eggplant until wilted (not too done, so it still feels crunchy). Arrange in a serving dish and set aside..
- SAUCE: Sauté ground spices until fragrant, add the coconut milk and mix well. Add water and cook until boiling. Add diced tomatoes and remove from heat..
- Pour sauce and other seasoning above on top of eggplant, top with the already fried anchovies or shrimp. Ready to be served!.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Fried Eggplant in Spicy Coconut Milk Sauce (FOFOKI), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp