Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup.
You can have Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 clove of gralic (crushed).
- You need 2 bunch of asparagus (chopped).
- You need 1 medium of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh Italian parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup instructions
- Peel and finely dice one medium onion. And crush 2 cloves fresh garlic..
- In a large sause pan melt butter over medium high heat. Once butter is melted add diced onion and pinch of salt and sauté until soft and translucent. About 10 mins.
- And curshed garlic and sauté for about 1 more minute, taking care not to brown garlic..
- Add chicken stock. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add chopped asparagus and parsley, increase heat back to high. Boil for approximately 5-10 mins or until asparagus is tender.
- Once asparagus is tender, reduce heat to low and puree using stick blender or food processor (caution soup will be hot). Strain soup if desired and return to pot. Stir in black pepper, pinch more salt and heavy cream..
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with freshly chopped chives..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp