Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos. Grilled Fish Tacos Recipe cooked with Grilled Snapper on the Big Green Egg. Served with pickled red onions and Cilantro Lime Creama. We love Grilled Fish Tacos around my house… and I've had my share of fish stick to the cooking grate when grilling, but.
After the fish is marinated, simply grill, add to corn tortillas. Tacos de pescado, camarón, Mantarralla , guisado como nueva opción. Seafood restaurant in Mexicali, Baja California. You can have Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos
- It’s 1 bag of McCormick grillmates Mexican fiesta seasoning/marinade.
- It’s 2 of filets of cod, mahi mahi, or tilapia.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of Cabbage shredded.
- You need 1 of carrot shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s dash of Mrs dash marinade or any light dressing.
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Cotija cheese crumbled.
Grilled Fish Tacos These tacos are great whether grilled outdoors or pan grilled inside. I added some chopped sweet onion chopped fresno chile and sweet red pepper to the slaw for more veggies and crunch. Even my hubby who loves everything real spicy didn't feel. For a fish taco with fresh, bold flavors, we looked to the Yucatán Peninsula and the Pacific Coast for inspiration and fired up the grill.
Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos instructions
- Put fish in a bag with half of squeezed lime and half bag of McCormick seasoning marinade for at least 1 hour.
- While fish is marinating prepare cabbage, onion, and carrot. Combine together with cilantro and squeeze other half of lime over the mix with a dash of the dressing and a pinch of salt. I used Mrs dash but any light dressing on hand will work..
- Take fish out of bag and top with the rest of the dry seasoning and grill until begins to flake about 5-7 mins per side. When fish is off the grill cut into bite size pieces..
- To prepare tortillas place in a skillet and top with cheddar cheese. Once the cheese starts melting flip the tortilla to crisp the cheese. The tortilla will bubble up in the middle when it is ready, be careful not to burn..
- To serve fill tortilla with fish, sour cream, hot sauce, shredded cabbage mixture, sliced avocado, and crumbled cotija cheese..
For simplicity we opted for skinless fillets instead of the traditional whole butterflied fish, and m. Fish tacos may be the best recipe ever to come from Mexico and this method produces superb results. The fish taco is to Baja as the cheese steak is to Philly or the deep dish pizza to Chicago, and they are sold by street vendors and taquerias everywhere. Grilled Fish Tacos with Sriracha Mayo, Cabbage, Red Onions and Cilantro. San Diego is famous for its perfect weather and of course, the fish taco.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp