You can have Spinach Lasagne using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Lasagne
- You need 400 g of fresh Lasagne sheets.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of broccoli.
- You need 300 g of carrots.
- It’s 600 g of spinach.
- You need 350 g of cheese.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need Knob of butter.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Pepper.
Spinach Lasagne step by step
- Peel carrot. Chop onion, garlic broccoli and carrots..
- Add onion and olive oil to a large pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Boil kettle..
- Add parsley and garlic..
- Make up 1 stock cube..
- Add tomatoes and stock..
- Add carrots and broccoli. Top up extra water to cover vegetables if required. Put lid on and leave..
- Make up the second stock cube..
- In a second pan add butter on a low heat..
- Add milk and stock to the butter..
- Add cornflour 1 tbsp at a time stirring until there are no lumps..
- Add some of the cheese until it tastes good. I used about 150g..
- Stir until all cheese is melted. Add pepper..
- Add spinach to tomato mixture a bit at a time till it all fits. Keep stirring cheese mixture..
- Turn off heat on both pans, get out oven proof dishes (I am using foil trays to freeze) and start chopping the Lasagne sheets to size..
- Add some of the tomato juice to the bottom. A thin layer to cover..
- Start layering with Lasagne sheet, vegetable mixture, Lasagne sheet, cheese sauce… Stop with a cheese sauce layer on top..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Put in oven for 20 minutes..
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Spinach Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp