Stir fried Main noodles. Fried noodles are a perfect way to create a hearty, quick, and healthy one-dish meal. This recipe introduces an optimized workflow and numerous tips for creating a Continue tossing and stirring until the liquid is absorbed. Stir-fries cook quickly so act like a scout and be prepared.
Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in the recipe, or choose the ones you like the most. You can cook Stir fried Main noodles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried Main noodles
- Prepare of Pre cooked lo or chow main noodles or something similar (2 cups).
- You need of Veggie oil (to coat pan).
- You need 1 cup of cabbage chopped to sliver stripps.
- You need 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten (more if you like).
- You need of Couple shoots of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hoisen sause.
- It’s 2 of table spoons soy sauce (more or less to taiste).
- Prepare of Cubbed spam or any protein on hand.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Optional (korean red pepper paste).
- It’s 1 tsp of Optional (seseme seed oil).
Fried noodles are common throughout East Asia, Southeast Asia and South Asia. Many varieties, cooking styles, and ingredients exist. Beef chow fun – Cantonese dish of stir-fried beef, flat rice noodles, bean sprouts, and green onions. This stir-fried chicken dish uses Shanghai-style noodles.
Stir fried Main noodles step by step
- Start by medium heat oil, add cooked cold noodles,.
- Once they start to get flexable make a hole in middle and add cabbage, brown a little then the bean sprouts,.
- Again make a hole and brown spam or choice of protein, again make a hole and cook scrambled eggs..
- Reduce or turn off heat and add soy and hoisen sauce (if like a little spicy add red pepper paste). Top with chives and serve..
These are thick noodles that are packaged in plastic bags and sold fresh in Asian/Chinese markets. If you can't find Shanghai noodles, feel free to replace them with Japanese udon noodles, or you can use thick Italian pasta such as linguini or. Stir fried noodles are one of the most popular and delicious Chinese dishes known to the west. Here is one easy way to spice up this delicious meal with. Stir-fried Noodles is the perfect dish to prepare on a tired evening, when you want to sit down to a tasty and sumptuous but quick one-dish meal!
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Cook Yummy Stir fried Main noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp