Mixed leaf and nut salmon salad.
You can cook Mixed leaf and nut salmon salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed leaf and nut salmon salad
- It’s of Fillet of salmon (4).
- It’s of Kale.
- You need of Spinach.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Walnuts.
Mixed leaf and nut salmon salad step by step
- Wash and chop up your leafy greens (spinach, lettuce and cucumber).
- Wash and chop up the tomatoes. Add the walnuts..
- Marinate the salmon in sweet chilli dressing, coconut oil, cilantro, smoked paprika and black pepper. Grill in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the salmon is ready, leave to cool and plate your salad..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Mixed leaf and nut salmon salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp