Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- Prepare 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 of large French bread loaf.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl instructions
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp