Sun Dried Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- It’s 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- Prepare Cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- You need Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! ??.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp