Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad.
You can have Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad
- You need of Norwegian Salmon (deboned and skin on).
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt and Black Pepper.
- It’s of Robertsons Exotic Thai Spice.
- Prepare of Dill (fresh).
- It’s of Lemons (cut in wedges).
- You need of Salad:.
- Prepare of Wild Rocket.
- You need of Micro Crimson Leaves (Wooworths).
- You need of Chopped tomatoes (or cherry toms if you preper).
- Prepare of Avo (thick choped or sliced).
- Prepare of Cucumber (sliced).
- You need of Danish Feta.
- Prepare of Salad Dressing (optional).
Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad step by step
- Cut salmon into four equal size portions.
- Season salmon portions with salt, black pepper and thai spice.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan on high heat.
- Once hot, add dill sprigs to fry for 30 seconds and lower heat to medium (you can remove dill or leave in pan as required).
- Place salmon portions skin side down in pan and fry for 5-7 minutes without moving them.
- Whilst the Salmon sears, add all the salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss (with small amount of salad dressing if required). Plate salad into 4 plates as the base for your dish. You can also plate salad ingredients in a deconstructed manner if you dont like tossing them together (see pic).
- After 5-7 minutes lightly drizzle Salmon with juice from two lemon wedges and turn the Salmon over to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Plate Salmon straight out of the pan onto the salad base, skin side facing up. Add 1-2 lemon wedges per plate for drizzling as required.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Delicious Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp