Indian fish cakes. This Fish Cutlet Recipe or Indian Fish Cakes is made with homemade Indian mix. Its a very easy and quick recipe to follow. In India we call Fish cakes as..(Indian fish cakes) – Master the art of making crispy fish cakes oozing with traditional Indian Fish cutlets (or you can call them fish cakes or fish patties) made with fish, veggies and spices are.
The egg helps the fish cakes stay together. Personally I find that this gives them a spongy texture that I'm not that crazy about. Best fish for Thai Fish Cakes. You can cook Indian fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian fish cakes
- Prepare 4 of fish fillets.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbs of curry powder.
- You need 4 tbs of ginger paste/ split.
- You need 2 tbs of garlic/minced.
- It’s half of onion/minced.
- You need 1 of chilli/ minced.
- You need half of pack crackers/ crushed.
- It’s 3 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Most of the most common white fish fillets are great here, also very tasty with salmon and trout. Great for: Ling, Tilapia, Snapper, Barramundi, Silver Dory, John Dory, Basa. Kerala fish cutlets) with ginger, chile, cilantro and turmeric. This Indian style baked fish can be served as it is or as a side to any rice based dish or noodles.
Indian fish cakes instructions
- Heat coconut milk add 2tbs ginger and curry powder. Then add fish and cook till done. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl add onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, chat masala, crackers, cooled fish, and egg. Mix well and put in fridge for 30 min..
- After cooled in fridge. Make patties. Heat oil and fry till golden brown. Enjoy!!.
Take care not to char the fish while grilling, charred meat is not healthy. Do adjust the spice and red chili. Discover smart, unique perspectives on Indian Fish Cakes and the topics that matter most to you like fish cutlets, and indian fish cutlets. Shape this into four rough cakes, coat them with flour and either freeze on a baking sheet until solid, or fry in a frying pan with. A fishcake (sometimes written as fish cake) is a culinary dish consisting of filleted fish or other seafood minced or ground, mixed with a starchy food, and fried.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Indian fish cakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp