Healthy asparagus scramble. In this video, we're showing you a quick and healthy sea asparagus breakfast recipe using locally sourced ingredients from Hawaii, featuring Olakai Hawaii. For perfect soft-scrambled eggs, cook slowly and stir often to form creamy curds. MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give.
Try using poached salmon in place of the ham. Find healthy, delicious asparagus recipes including grilled, roasted and steamed asparagus. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. You can cook Healthy asparagus scramble using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy asparagus scramble
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of green asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of handful of cooked chicken breast cubes or smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 dash of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of sea salt and black ground pepper.
Spring Scramble- a delicious recipe for a Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus, Leeks, Chèvre and Dill Welcome to FEASTING AT HOME where you'll find delicious, healthy, VEGGIE-DRIVEN recipes with. The French often begin a meal with soft scrambled eggs, called oeufs brouillés in French. The health benefits of asparagus include better digestive health, weight loss, healthy pregnancy and more. Asparagus, officially known as Asparagus officinalis , is a member of the lily family.
Healthy asparagus scramble instructions
- Remove the white ends of the asparagus and cut them into 2-3 cm cubes. Cook them on a pan on a medium heat.
- Slice the red onion and add to the asparagus. Stirr occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, add in the chicken or bacon cubes. Cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the two eggs and mix well. Cook for another couple of minutes or until the eggs are cooked..
- Season with the olive oil and the salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy :).
This easy brunch dish of scrambled eggs with asparagus is almost embarrassingly simple, but Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus. Two nutrient-rich superfoods, asparagus and eggs, share the spotlight and generate major flavor in this dish. Cooked in healthy olive oil and complete with salt and pepper to taste, this savory scramble. Rinse asparagus, remove ends and peel. Learn how to cook Scrambled Tofu with Asparagus & Parsnip.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Healthy asparagus scramble, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp