Grilled Breakfast Burritos.
You can have Grilled Breakfast Burritos using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Breakfast Burritos
- You need of Main.
- It’s 8 of Eggs *Usually i use egg beaters, but did not have those on hand this time /:.
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes.
- You need 2 medium of onions.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Chopped red bell pepper.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of Red Robbin Seasoning, or a season salt of your choice.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder (I use A LOT!).
- You need of Southwest Chipotle Dressing.
- You need of Hot sauces of preference.
Grilled Breakfast Burritos step by step
- First, clean your potatoes (I leave the skin on and just wash them extra well), and then chop into small squares. *Do the potatoes first because they usually take the longest..
- Heat some olive oil in a wok on low-med. *You can use a frying pan – I chose a wok so that I could mix my potatoes around to get an even fry..
- While the oil is heating up, chop the onions how you like (I chop mine into little squares)..
- Once the oil is heated, add the potatoes & the onions and turn heat up to medium. Here is where i add some seasonings also – the garlic, season salt, etc. *Make sure to keep a close eye on everything and stir frequently to prevent burning. You may need to add a little extra olive oil too during this process..
- While the potatoes & onions are cooking, crack your eggs into a bowl, add milk, & whisk until well blended..
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with PAM, turn your burner heat to medium, and add the egg mixture, and cover with a lid..
- I let my eggs cook without stirring them until they resemble a sloppy omelette in process. At this point, I turn the heat down a little bit and slowly move the eggs around so they don't start to burn. I then cover them again to let them finish cooking. *The reason I use this process is because I like my eggs fluffy and in large, bouncy chunks. Everyone seems to love my eggs & think I do something "special" to them, but really I just exercise a little patience lol ?.
- Once the eggs are done cooking, add your cheeses (I go overboard lol), turn off the heat and cover them to let the cheese melt..
- Once both the eggs & potatoes are ready, lay a tortilla shell on a plate, drizzle it with dressing, then load it up with 'tatoes & eggs! (I do potatoes first, then eggs on top)..
- Wrap up the tortilla up burrito style, spray the outside of it with some PAM, and place it in another PAM sprayed skillet with heat on low..
- Brown to your liking, and be careful when turning it over to brown the other side so as not to bust the ends open..
- If you like hot sauces, grab those up, and you are now ready to smash! We totally loaded our plates…..my eyes had big plans for this one, but sadly i could only destroy half of one burrito lol ….don't judge ?.
- Amazingness!!! ?.
- Omg yum! ?.
- Omg, I'm sooo full lol ?.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Grilled Breakfast Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp