Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish Casserole.
You can have Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 (4.3 oz) of Knorr's Chicken Fettuccini Side or Soup mix -or-.
- It’s 1 of Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (optional, for pasta).
- Prepare 2 cans of Green Beans, drained.
- It’s 1 of small pkg Mushrooms or 2 cans of Mushrooms, drained.
- It’s 1/2 of white Onion.
- You need 4 cups of Shredded Cheese.
Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish Casserole step by step
- Pre-cook Chicken Breasts until cooked thoroughly (20-50 minutes depending on fresh or frozen), then dice.
- Dice your half Onion and cook until tender (in water or oil).
- Prepare Chicken Noodle Pasta side as shown on package, or if you have the soup, prepare with about 4 cups of water for the consistency we're looking for. (I grab the 'double pack' shown whenever possible).
- Drain Green Beans and drain or slice Mushrooms and combine these all with prepared Onions, Chicken, Noodle mix, and 2 cups of Shredded Cheese.
- Pour mixture into 13×9 casserole dish and top with remaining 2 cups of Shredded Cheese, and bake on 425°F for 20-25 minutes, turning on your broiler for the last few minutes for your cheese topping if you want.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp