Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe.
You can cook Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe
- It’s 600 g of Chicken thigh.
- It’s 6 Tbs of Starch.
- You need of (Seasoning chicken).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sake or White wine.
- You need 1 Tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of (Tartar sauce).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Milk.
- You need 6 Tbs of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of (Sweet vinegar sauce).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- It’s 4 Tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Sake or White wine.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of Starch.
Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe instructions
- Cut chicken thigh into bite size then add a seasonings and mix it well..
- (Tartar sauce) Crack 2 eggs into a heat resistant bowl and add milk then mix it well. Put it in microwave 600w for 90 seconds without cover. Flake the egg, add mayonnaise and sugar mix it well. This is the quick recipe for tartar sauce !.
- Dredge chicken in starch then place it in a pan. Pour 2 Tbs oil on the chicken starts high heat, when it gets high temperature change to medium heat and cook for 5 min. Turn it over and stay 5 min again, then crisp it over with high heat on the end. Leave it on a paper towel for a moment..
- Wash a pan and cool down it then put all the seasonings for sweet vinegar sauce on it, when the starch melt turn it on high heat. Once it boiled turn it off and put the chicken back into a pan then mix it lightly..
- Presentation time ♬ with salad and tomato (^^♪ It's also good for sandwich !! Bon Appetit.
- The cooking video on YouTube → "Coozy Life Chicken" Have a good cooking time guys (^_-)-☆.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp