Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette. Just halve the courgettes lengthways, run a teaspoon down the centre of each half, and scoop out and discard the seeds. Feast your eyes on the finest courgette carpaccio with borlotti beans, peppers & capers! It's straightforward and fun to make this great dish.
Unfortunately, tuna fish has gotten a bad reputation over the years. Despite its multitude of health benefits. Try our stuffed courgette recipe with mushrooms. You can have Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette
- It’s 2 of courgettes.
- You need 1 can of tuna fish.
- You need 3-4 of celery stalks.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
This vegetarian stuffed zucchini is an easy baked stuffed zucchini recipe for a stuffed baked courgette recipe. Pack the insides with quinoa, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and goat's cheese before baking. A quick and easy Feta Stuffed Courgette & Spicy Yoghurt recipe, from our authentic Greek cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking These stuffed courgettes are the little sister to that dish, as courgettes are simply baby marrows.
Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette step by step
- Preheat the oven in 180 °C. Cut the courgettes in 2 pieces and remove the inner part with a spoon. Add salt and olive oil and bake for 5 minutes..
- Put olive oil, onion and celery stalks in frying pan. Cook for 5-6 miutes. Later add the inner part of courgettes that was removed before, cook 2-3 minutes more. Turn off stove. Add tuna fish, salt and black pepper and mix..
- Lastly fill the courgettes with the ingredients and bake 30 minutes..
Closeup shot of baked peppers stuffed with tuna fish, mozzarella cheese and pine seeds. This hub includes an easy online tuna fish fritters budget recipe. I love many types of seafood including shrimp, lobster, scallops, calamari and the much more economical canned salmon or canned tuna fish. This Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado is stuffed with a flavorful southwest mixture of tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro. Solid white albacore is more expensive and has a much less "fishy" taste.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp