Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata. Melt the butter in a nonstick ovenproof medium size skillet over medium heat. Add in the bell pepper, mushrooms, and Pour over vegetables in skillet. Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
But today I thought it will be great to show you what I eat very often as a dinner – apart from wraps – you know how much I love to wrap. Our quick and easy Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata battled it out with our succulent Pork Tenderloin with Mashed Sweet Potatoes recently on our We decided to go with this delicious and simple frittata because, not only do we love breakfast food, we also love having breakfast for dinner! Learn how to make Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata. You can cook Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- You need 4 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- You need 2 of large handfuls fresh spinach – roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Feta cheese – crumbled.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
Note: To speed up the cooking process of a frittata, loosen edges of frittata from pan with a spatula and allow raw egg mixture to run to the bottom of the pan. This "egg-cellent" spinach mushroom frittata is the perfect weeknight meal! Because spinach cooks down so quickly and reduces drastically in size, our standard frittata ratio of two cups vegetables to six eggs simply does not cut it. To check, cut a small slit in the center of the frittata.
Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add milk and pepper. Wisk to scramble together. Gently stir in feta. Set aside..
- Heat a 10" oven safe skillet over medium heat. Add butter and oil. As soon as butter is fully melted add mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Cook until mushrooms begin to exude their juices, stirring frequently. About 4-5 minutes..
- Add spinach to skillet. Stir to combine with mushrooms. Cook until spinach is completely wilted. About 2 minutes more..
- Pour egg mixture over mushrooms and spinach. Give everything a quick stir to distribute mushrooms and spinach evenly throughout eggs. Continue cooking on stove top 2 more minutes..
- Transfer skillet to oven. Bake until set (a knife inserted in center comes out clean). About 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges to loosen from the sides. Cut into 6 slices. Enjoy!.
Reviews for: Photos of Spinach and Mushroom Frittata. Other frittata recipes I love are Light Swiss Chard Frittata, Mushroom Shallot Frittata and Caramelized Onion, Zucchini and Red Pepper Frittata. To make this low fat frittata I've replaced most of the eggs with egg whites. For convenience I usually buy Trader Joe's cage free. This easy, tasty Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche is low on carbs and big on flavor.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Spinach Mushroom Feta Frittata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp