Thai Carrot Soup.
You can have Thai Carrot Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Carrot Soup
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- You need of Good pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of creamy natural peanut butter.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of chili garlic sauce.
- You need leaves of Fresh basil.
Thai Carrot Soup step by step
- Heat a large pan over medium heat..
- Dice onion and garlic. Add to pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add carrots and cook for 5 minutes..
- Season with a good pinch each of salt and pepper, then add vegetable stock and water and stir..
- Bring to a low boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until veggies are tender..
- Let cool slightly, then using an immersion blender, blend in the pan until smooth and creamy..
- Add peanut butter and chili garlic sauce to the pan and blend to combine..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. For a touch of added sweetness, add a tablespoon or so of brown sugar, maple syrup or honey. Add more chili garlic sauce for more heat..
- Serve immediately with fresh basil. A drizzle of coconut milk will add a creamy, sweet touch. Serve with sriracha for extra heat..
Thank you mother wati for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Thai Carrot Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp