You can cook Meat Tornado using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Tornado
- Prepare 1 lb of 93% Ground Beef.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh oregano chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare pinch of salt/pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan.
- It’s 5-7 of saltine crackers.
- It’s 1 handful of croutons.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion minced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s splash of olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4-6 strips of bacon.
Meat Tornado instructions
- IN KITCHEN AID MIX: ground beef eggs oregano parsley salt/pepper cayenne parmesan Broth.
- IN BLENDER POWDER: Handful Saltine crackers Handful croutons makes about a cup -set aside.
- IN SAUCE PAN COOK: onions garlic in olive oil.
- ADD TO SAUCE PAN: ketchup apple cider vinegar brown sugar until thickens slightly. Strain out onions/garlic (with slotted spoon or sieve) and throw those in with meat, set aside glaze..
- Add crumbs to meat and beat. Spray loaf pan. Shape into a loaf, glaze, cover with strips of bacon tucking them into the sides..
- Cook at 350°F for 70-80 min until internal temp is 165 and bacon is crispy.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Meat Tornado, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp