Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso).
You can cook Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso)
- You need of For the Meatball:.
- Prepare 300 gr of beef minced meat.
- You need 150 gr of tapioca starch or potato starch.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ice water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- Prepare of For the Soup:.
- You need 7-8 cup of beef or chicken stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of To serve with:.
- You need 150 gr of rice vermicelli / egg noodles.
- It’s 3-4 bunches of Bokchoy, washed and parboiled.
- It’s 4 of fried tofu cut into half.
- You need of Thinly slices of celery.
- It’s of Fried shallot.
- You need of Chili sauce or sambal.
Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) instructions
- Bakso / Meatball: To make the meatballs, transfer minced meat, egg white, garlic into food processor. Blend until well ground then add tapioca starch, salt and pepper. Using 2 spoons or you can use ice cream scoop to form the mixture into small balls and put inside boiled water. Cook until the meatball firm and set aside..
- Soup Place all the soup ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Add the meatball into the soup..
- Serve Divide the rice vermicelli/ egg noodle, tofu and bok choy into 4 serving bowl. Put the soup and the meatball. Serve with celery, fried shallot and sambal..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp