Sweet and Sour Fish.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Fish using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Fish
- It’s of Cooking oil for frying.
- It’s 2 of medium fish (tilapia, salmon, galunggong, any white fish).
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 of large onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger (cut into strips).
- It’s 1 of large tomato (cut into cube).
- You need 1 of large pepper (cut into strips).
- Prepare 115 grams of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolve in 1/4 cup water.
- It’s 1 cup of pineapple juice reserved.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Sweet and Sour Fish instructions
- Put salt in the fish and deep fry it until golden brown then set aside.
- In another pan saute ginger, garlic, onion, tomato, then put the pineapple tidbits.
- Put the pineapple juice together with the soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, and add water (if it is too dry) then keep stirring.
- Bring to boil, then add the bell pepper strips. Season with salt and pepper.
- If you want a thick sauce, add the cornstarch.
- In a large serving dish mix the fish with the sauce..
- The end! Serve with white rice ?.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing How to Cook Yummy Sweet and Sour Fish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp